Chengda grinding casted balls
We supply grinding balls for the mining, cement, steel plant, power plant, aggregates etc industries. According to the working conditions, we could supply casting, forged, high Cr, low Cr, high C, low C grinding balls.
For the casting balls, we are using our unique metallic molding casting process, which will have higher microstructure density comparing to normal sand molding line. Adding unique heat treatment technology, our balls will offer lower wear rate.
Liner and grate plays an important role in the mill. We design the shape and alloy to reach the optimal function. In 1st cpt , we design its lifting power to have the best crushing efficiency. In 2nd cpt, we design its classifying power to have the best grinding efficiency.
We believe that with our ball charge gradation design will improve the mill production and reach higher efficiency.
High-Chrome grinding media combining a martensitic structure with hard chrome carbides provides the optimum wear resistance against abrasion and corrosion. Our strong expertise is enabling us to select the right alloy to fit your application and minimize the costs.
- Steady milling conditions due to low wear rate
- Constant hardness of all grinding media for each alloy
- Positive influence of down-stream process
- Cr nominal %: ≈10 -> 35
Starting with a cross-section insight of our customers’ value chain, combining expert advice, services and resources, products, equipment and systems, Chengda uses all relevant tools to help customers optimize their operations, recover more valuable minerals, and deliver their final products or services at the best total cost of ownership with minimal environmental impact.
Testing Method and Inspection Rules
- Impact Test
- Rockwell Hardness Test Specimen Preparation
- Chemical Composition Inspection
- Surface Hardness Inspection
- Internal Quality Inspection
1. Chemical Composition of chromium cast grinding balls
|Item No.s||Classification||Cr %||C/%||Si/%||Mn/%||Cr/%||S/%||P/%|
2. Physical Property of chromium cast grinding balls
|Model||Hardness(HRC)||Impact Test(Ak.J/cm2)||Endurance Test Times(5m)||Microstructure|
3. Specification of chromium cast grinding balls
|Nominal Diameter||Diameter Tolerance||Weight of Single Ball In Average||Numbers of Per Ton Ball In Average|
- Jumbo/PP bags: Net weight 1000Kgs ,Gross Weight 1002KGS ,Measurement 0.4CBM
- Steel drums with wooden pallets:Net weight 850-950Kgs ,Gross Weight 865-965KGS ,Measurement 0.3CBM